1cup plain flour
1/4cup cocoa powder
1cup caster sugar
1/3cup vegetable oil
1teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2cup dairy free dark chocolate, melted
1cup oat milk
1/2cup dairy free chocolate chips
• Preheat oven to 180 C / 360 F. Linean 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
• In a large bowl, add flour, cocoapowder and sugar and gently whisk until mixed.
• Add oil, vanilla, melted chocolateand oat milk. Mix until smooth and combined. Add chocolate chips and mixgently.
• Transfer batter to prepared pan andbake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes outclean. Try not to over bake or brownies will turn cakey.
• For optimal fudginess, put browniesin the fridge for a few hours to firm them up.