- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy free dark chocolate, melted
- 1 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 360 F. Line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add flour, cocoa powder and sugar and gently whisk until mixed.
- Add oil, vanilla, melted chocolate and oat milk. Mix until smooth and combined. Add chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Try not to over bake or brownies will turn cakey.
- For optimal fudginess, put brownies in the fridge for a few hours to firm them up.